Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 7 August 2013

TIO #147 Waste/Rubbish, Male and Chipboard

Wow, so many fantastic entries for our last challenge. We'll be back with the dreamboat 3 within short.
Today it's me, Silvia, coming up with a new recipe. I've selected Waste/Rubbish/Trash, Male and Chipboard.. and of course don't forget to use at least one real stamp on your tags.



                                                                                May
                                                                       
Helen 
Elizabeth
Another great challenge and yet again some fantastic tags from the DT. We would love to see your artwork, rubbish and all, along with at least one real stamp on your tag.
Elizabeth x


3 comments:

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Some great DT work here all so different too. Please tell me is that a Charlie Chaplin Stamp!!! I need one! ~Sam

butterfly said...

Such fabulous makes all round!
Alison x

isisimaginings.com said...

Wonderful projects from the DT, very pleased that I've just managed to add my link!