Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Monday, 19 August 2013

Dreamboat 3 for Stencil/Mask, Paint and Ribbon

Sorry for the delay in publishing the Dreamboat 3 for this challenge, ladies, but well done everyone, you made some fabulous tags

The Dreamboat 3 awards go to

Rose
Esther
Kirsten Alicia


Please take the Dreamboat badge for your blog.




3 comments:

Esther said...

Thank you so much for naming me in the Dreamboat 3! I am so thrilled. We have have been having a shakey old time of it here in New Zealand with many earthquakes close to where I live and I am keen to get into the next challenge to take my mind of it :)

isisimaginings.com said...

Thank you very much, what a lovely surprise!

Francesca said...

Well done to the winners. XXX