Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Dragons dreamboat for vintage, flowers,texture TIO#145

Again  the standard of entries to our challenge made it such a hard job to narrow it down to just three. So we decided to have a dreamboat 4 !We are so lucky here at the Dragons Dream TIO to have some very talented crafters dreaming along with us, and we love to have a look at your blogs.
So here in no particular order are the Dreamboats are:

sam21ski

Kertsin

Esther - NZ

Francesca

Congratulations Ladies, please feel free to take our Dreamboat badge and display it with pride!

3 comments:

sam21ski said...

oooh, why thank you xxx

Francesca said...

I'm overcome , thank you so much for choosing me yet again. XXXX

Esther said...

Awww! Than you so much!! I simply live for these tag challenges xoxo